Request for Curriculum Change (Domestic Students)

Instructions Please fill out this form and click continue. Then print the page that is loaded, have your former major professor/advisor, proposed major professor/advisor, and graduate program officer sign it, and submit the completed form to the Graduate School at Hargis Hall between 7:45 A.M. and 4:45 P.M., M-F

If you aren't replacing your current program with the proposed, you will need to specify the priority of your added program:


*College of Education students: the College of Education Certification Officer (Stephanie Thompson) must review your curriculum change form if your curriculum change involves a state certification program.