Request for Curriculum Change (International Students)

Instructions Please fill out this form and click continue. Then print the resulting page, have it approved by your major professor/advisor and graduate program officer, and submit the completed form to the Graduate School. New financial verification is required for all changes even if there has been no change in previous finances.


If you are on an assistantship, you must submit an updated International Graduate Assistant Award Statement with this request.