Application For S/U Option

A graduate student may register for undergraduate courses under the satisfactory - unsatisfactory grading option if the major professor so recommends. No graduate-level course may be taken under this option unless the course is designated as an S/U course. The student must complete the S/U option form and submit it to the Graduate School by the fifteenth class day of the fall or spring semester or the fifth class day of any summer term. Students are not permitted to change from S-U grading to conventional grading or vice versa after the fifteenth class day (Fall or Spring) or fifth class day (Summer).

Instructions Please fill out this form and click Continue. Then print the page that is loaded, have your Major Professor sign it, and submit the completed form to the Graduate School at Hargis Hall between 7:45 A.M. and 4:45 P.M., M-F


Banner ID:

Title Code No Course Num Credit Time
Course List:

Approved By: